Pages

Search:

20160818

Into The Green

White Swimsuit- HERE  |  Bikini- HERE

So last week my boyfriend and I decided to get away from the city and just enjoy a few days away from everything and everyone. We always travel somewhere in the summer, but this year since a lot has been going on, we decided to just drive an hour and a half away from the city and just relax and obviously, have a little us time away from everything.
Since I went there to just relax and be with him, I didn't really take many photos, but I wanted to show you guys these two amazing swimsuits! 
Let me know which one is your favorite! 

Na semana passada eu e o meu namorado decidimos sair um pouco de Lisboa para aproveitarmos alguns dias longe de tudo e de todos. Nós sempre tentamos viajar no verão, mas este ano foi práticamente impossível planear umas férias pois tem acontecido imensa coisa ao mesmo tempo, por isso, decidimos pegar no carro e conduzir durante uma hora e meia para um lugar maravilhoso onde pudessemos apenas namorar e relaxar, e assim foi! 
Como estes dias foram passados apenas a relxar e a namorar, não tive muito tempo para tirar muitas fotos, mas tive um tempinho para tirar estas para mostrar-vos estes dois bikinis. 
Digam-me qual é o vosso preferido!


Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN