Pages

Search:

20160608

Public Desire Heels

Heels- c/o HERE | Swimsuit- Caprice Shop (instagram) | Culottes- Zara

I've been absent due to my final uni work but I'll finally be free for my well deserved summer break in a week time. This week I was surprised with amazing things, these perfect heels from Public Desire, I love their shoes and now for the summer they have the perfect heels and sandals to match with our outfits, click HERE to check them out. I also got this swimsuit from this portuguese insta shop. As you can see I wore it as a top because it suits well, but I'll make sure to show you guys the full swimsuit. 

Tenho estado meio ausente das redes sociais por causa dos últimos trabalhos da faculdade, mas falta só mais uma semaninha e já vou ter as minhas merecidas férias de verão. Esta semana fui surpreendida com coisas muito giras, estas sandálias com salto da Public Desire que eu amei.  Adoro os sapatos que eles têm especialmente nesta altura eles têm saltos e sandálias lindas para combinarem com os nossos outfits, vejam AQUI. E também veio este fato de banho lindo da Caprice Shop, uma loja portuguesa no instagram. Como podem ver, decidi usar como Top porque fica super bem assim, mas depois mostro-vos o fato de banho completo. 


Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN