Pages

Search:

20160628

No Strings Attached

Bomber Jacket- Boyfriend's | Body & Shorts- Zara | Sandals- c/o HERE | Sunglasses- HERE

Legs season is here and although I barely wear shorts, this summer, I decided to change my "habits" and show off my legs and just enjoy the summer.
I'm also showing off, again, my sandals that gives that sassy touch to every outfit, and also my new hair! Ît's not that different from the long hair I had but since hotter days are coming I decided to have it mid length. Let me know your thoughts.


A temporada das pernas já chegou, e apesar de não ter o hábito de vestir calções, decidi sair um pouco da minha zona de conforto e aproveitar mais ainda o verão.
Calçei as minhas sandálias favoritas neste momento, porque dão sempre um toque mais sexy aos outfits. Também quis mostrar-vos o meu novo haircut, não é muito diferente do que tinha antes, apenas optei por ter o cabelo médio, até porque este verão já provou que vai ser mega hot! Digam-me o que acham! 

Muny B.





No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN