Pages

Search:

20160502

New Hair Alert

Photos by Carlos Ratinho

Jumpsuit & Sandals- Bershka | Sunglasses- HERE | Watch- c/o HERE

New hair alert!!! I love changing hairstyles because I get bored too quick of having the same look all the time, so I decided to go long again. What you guys think?! 
I've purchased this jumpsuit a few weeks ago, but the weather was crazy so I didn't wear it until now. I'm really into flared trousers at the moment so I loved this jumpsuit when I saw it, even though it's really comfortable to wear and also easy to style, it's fabric isn't that good because it stretches really easy. But, this was one of my favorite looks at the moment and I sure did love to wear it.

New hair alert!!! Eu adoro mudar o meu visual principalmente o meu cabelo porque fico rapidamente aborrecida de ver-me sempre com o mesmo cabelo, por isso desta vez decidi voltar aos meus longos! Gostaram?! O que acharam?!
Comprei este macacão já há algum tempo mas como o tempo esteve meio crazy não tive oportunidade de vestir, mas com estes dias de sol não pude resistir. Ando a gostar imenso de calças largas por isso quando vi este macacão aproveitei logo, mas apesar de ser super giro e super fácil de conjugar, o tecido não é lá grande coisa porque alarga muito facilmente. Mas eu adorei este look, é um dos meus favoritos até agora. 

Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN