Pages

Search:

20160405

I breathe better through black wind

Photos by Carlos Ratinho

Top- Primark | Trousers- Zara | Sandals- Stradivarious | Necklace- H&M | Watch- c/o HERE

Don't we all love seeing flowy outfits when it's windy?! It's looks amazing in the photos, doesn't it?! But not so much in real life! It's pretty hard to move in it because you want it to go in a certain way then it goes the opposite way, and the outfit ends up not looking like what it really is. But, odds aside, I think I pulled it off for these photos because I loved the outfit and I sure wasn't going to let the wind ruin this.
I love rocking streetchic looks, to be honest they are my favorite looks at the moment, obviously I love my tomboy-ish, edgy, casual looks, but sometimes it's nice to change it up a bit.
But there's always one thing that will remain the same, black outfits!


Acho que todas nós gostamos de ver fotos de outfits com aquele efeito do vento especialmente com roupas largas e leves. Ficam super giras né? Pois, mas é tudo muito bonito só nas fotos mesmo, porque na realidade usar peças de roupa mais largas e leves ao vento não é assim muito boa ideia porque o outfit não fica como realmente é, tentamos posicionar de uma certa forma e fica sempre de outra. Mas defeitos há parte, eu adoro este look por isso nem liguei muito ao vento e dei o meu melhor para mostrar-vos este outfit. 
Eu adoro looks streetchic, tem sido dos meus looks favoritos ultimamente, claro que adoro o meu estilo meio maria-rapaz, edgy e casual, mas é sempre bom mudar de vez em quando, especialmente para looks mais femininos e clássicos. 
Mas há sempre uma coisa que se mantém, black outfits!
  

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN