Pages

Search:

20160314

Sassy Cleavage Touch

Photos by Carlos Ratinho

Coat- H&M | Top and Sunglasses- Noode Store | Jeans and Boots- Zara

Since I have a tomboy-ish style I think it's always good to add a sexy touch to my outfits, and this cleavage was no exception, some might think it's too much, and some might think it´s just fine, me, personally, I love it, especially since it's black. These cross over tops and dresses have been so trendy lately, and it's one of the latest trends I've been loving. I'm not a fan of everything that's been trendy at the moment, but I think I'll do a whole post about it soon. 

Já que tenho um estilo meio maria-rapaz, acho que é sempre bom dar um toque sexy aos meus outfits, e este decote não é excepção, alguns podem pensar que é de mais, e outros pensam que é giro, eu, pessoalmente, gosto imenso principalmente por ser em preto. A tendência dos tops e vestidos cross over estão super in agora, e para ser sincera, é uma das novas tendências que eu realmente gosto. Não tenho vindo a gostar de algumas novas tendências, mas penso que irei fazer um post mais detalhado sobre isso um dia destes. 

Muny B.


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN